Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
madeyes
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-12

Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) EmptyTue Sep 12, 2006 2:27 pm

POST TITLE: Madeyes, Night Elf Rogue
Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?:yes
Name:chris
Nationality:British

Character Name:madeyes
Character Class & Race:night elf rogue

Build (talent spec):21/8/22
Would you respec if asked?:if it was desperately neccesary
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?:no

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.):elemental LW and skining. can make good fire res kit, volcanic breastplate and legs, and helm of fire. have 300 first aid and lockpicking

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked:left guilds because either fell apart or were going backwards

Why do you want to join Deterrence? :it was recomoended by an in game 'freind', and you do raids, which is what i am interested in

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : hinvalin

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res:dont know how to use this, but i have fire res kit for 140 fire res, with another 15 to come soon. not got any nature res kit. my main kit is pvp kit to rank 8, with an epic trinket.

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?:last part, can be done very quickly
Are you attuned to Molten Core?:yes
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?:no, havnt got good enuf stuff for it yet, so havnt done the attunement.
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?: as above
Back to top Go down
Threns
Decent Poster
Decent Poster
Threns

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: BWL   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 4:28 pm

BWL attunement can easialy be done togther with Ony pre Q and can easialy be done in an BWL run since you just have to down General Drakisath for it flower
Back to top Go down
Hinvalin
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Yes for Madeyes   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 12:46 am

He meant he doesnt have enough stuff for BWL (and attument is done in UBRS run)! He is good friend, i was always inviting him in raids in HOL !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonaz
Class Leader
Class Leader

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 5:36 am

Hey m8 Smile

Add me to friends in game and give me a shout when u see me on Smile have a chat and take alook at ur gggeeaaarrrrr Smile

catch yah ingame ...

BTW rogues can't be friends with mages it's not aloud ...

*grrrrrr* dirty mages lol!
Back to top Go down
Nashtaria
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 2:27 pm

if mages can't be friends with rogues, how the hell can you say that I love you :S

you and me in the arena! now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)   Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lvl 60 Rogue wants to join plz :)
Page 1 of 1