Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paladin, Human, Anagul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anagul
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-29

Paladin, Human, Anagul Empty
PostSubject: Paladin, Human, Anagul   Paladin, Human, Anagul EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 11:50 pm

Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?:Yes I do
Name:Antti Hokkanen
Nationality:Finland

Character Name:Anagul
Character Class & Race:Paladin, Human

Build (talent spec):6-16-29 Retribution mostly
Would you respec if asked?:Yes
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?:No

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.):300 Mining and 270 Armorsmithing

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked:
Ice and Heroes of Light, the reason why I left was that they couldnt get themselves organised to do Guild runs
Why do you want to join Deterrence? :Because I have heard that guys are the best and have done great guild runs to instances and I also want to be a part of guild which plays with attitude

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : Wesguh

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res: http://ctprofiles.net/3916220 fire 15 and Nature 0

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?:Doing
Are you attuned to Molten Core?:Doing
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?:No
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?:No
Back to top Go down
Bara
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Paladin, Human, Anagul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paladin, Human, Anagul   Paladin, Human, Anagul EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 2:49 am

Well, we alrdy started doing a little MC, so u need to get that finished, and Onyxia isnt far off, so get the MC and Ony preQ´s done and then let us know m8
Back to top Go down

Paladin, Human, Anagul
Page 1 of 1