Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Išun lvl60 warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Išun
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Išun lvl60 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Išun lvl60 warlock   Išun lvl60 warlock EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 3:20 am

Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?:yes
Name:Anthony
Nationality:Iceland

Character Name:Išun
Character Class & Race:Human warlock

Build (talent spec):5/35/15
Would you respec if asked?:yes
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?:no

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.):fyrst aid at 210.. i just took up Alchamy(128) and herbalisim(124)..

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked:Suffering... i liked it so to say but the isint much of higlvl instanc runs going on and id like to be abale to go to AQ20-40,MC,onixya and those big ones

Why do you want to join Deterrence? :i heard that it is a good guild and i went with you to a MC run suffering and detterece.. and i liked what i saw that day

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : yes i know Baratio in rlf and i have played with Amylee many times

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res:http://ctprofiles.net/3929925 Arcain res:14 - Fire res:25 - natur res:8 - Frost res:14 - shadow res:8. This is all with out buffs

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?:yes
Are you attuned to Molten Core?:yes
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?:yes
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?: no[url]

Last edited by on Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bara
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-27

Išun lvl60 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Išun lvl60 warlock   Išun lvl60 warlock EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 3:27 pm

Nothing wrong with the application, all PreQs done and he can get first aid to 300 in like 2 days or less. He“s also a great guy with a good humor lol! and I see no reason for denying this application. But since i aint an officer and we dont even have a Warlock Officer, I guess we wait for Puddle or something?
Back to top Go down
Išun
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-01

Išun lvl60 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Išun lvl60 warlock   Išun lvl60 warlock EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 8:34 pm

how long dose it take too answer??
Back to top Go down
pimmy
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Išun lvl60 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Išun lvl60 warlock   Išun lvl60 warlock EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 1:29 am

/vote yes from me aswel

Just waiting on the welshies to get back online and take a look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Išun lvl60 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Išun lvl60 warlock   Išun lvl60 warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Išun lvl60 warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deterrence Forum :: Public Forums :: Applications-
Jump to: