Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior

Go down 
+3
Mando
Bara
Zelat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior Empty
PostSubject: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyFri Sep 22, 2006 8:17 pm

Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?: Yes
Name:Brynjar Gušmundsson
Nationality:Icelandic

Character Name: Zelat
Character Class & Race: warrior, NE

Build (talent spec):31/20/0
Would you respec if asked?: Definately, will do anything that is good for guild.
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?: No

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.): 300 first aid, 300 skinning, 300 elemental lw. Can make all the Stormshroud armor and some other good blues.

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked: Suffering. Left because of lack of communication and the willingness to help wasnt that great. Have nothing bad to say about them, all great guys and like them really much. Just need to move to the next stage with my warrior.

Why do you want to join Deterrence? : I have heard great things about them and also I have some friends in there.

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : I know Baratio and Elira (We are both SonOfGod Wink.) in real life and know Kinetic from suffering. I may know some else but cant think of em atm

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res:
http://ctprofiles.net/3810268, I have 60 nature ress atm and no fire ress. Will post that profile soon. I have some defense gear too and will post a profile of that too. I have the valor parts in my bank but need to upgrade them to heroism.

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?: yes
Are you attuned to Molten Core?:yes
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?:yes
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?: not yet, am working on it.

Well hope u see me as an improvement to your already good selection of warriors. I am a hard worker and will do anyhing in my power to do as good as I can and even better than that. Cheers m8“s.
Back to top Go down
Bara
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptySat Sep 23, 2006 9:14 pm

GIEF! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mando
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 11:31 am

fallega a eg ad reyna ad gefa ther gott ord nuna kall : D

ok here goes i like this guy hes my real life friend. and he needs ze purple stuff. all the people i have vouched for has stood their grounds and done great. this one will aswell
top guy even beat me ALMOST in a duel once the saying goes
Back to top Go down
Zelat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 1:42 pm

Aušvitaš gefuršu mér gott orš Smile.

Well thanks for your kind words. As to the almost, well we“ll let that one bounce in the air for a while. cheers
Back to top Go down
Threns
Decent Poster
Decent Poster
Threns

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-29

PostSubject: Girdle   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 3:52 pm

Defilers Plate Girdle Razz --> Highlanders Plate Girdle cherry
Back to top Go down
Zelat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Lol, Well I got that fixed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ven
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Registration date : 2006-08-22

PostSubject: application   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 9:07 am

Hey zelat,

Im sorry to tell you that warriors are currently full and the class leader is away from WoW at the mo. Im sure we can get him to review your application when hes back and see if we can squeeze one more in, but for now were full mate, good luck and sorry.

Ven
Back to top Go down
Zelat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 12:17 pm

Bah Sad , No Problem m8. What classes are u recruiting?
I am a chinese powerleveler and will make that class What a Face
Back to top Go down
aphraell
New Poster
New Poster

Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 1:27 pm

priests are fairly low on numbers but to my knowledge we are almost full on most classes ?

P.s i had to grind a priest to get in this guild too , I had a hunter which was unwanted so dug up my imba healer (with its crazy overheal powers) and got in the guild......

I have never looked back since , healers imo are the best class in game ....i mean we heal ur wounds , make you feel good inside , get ur spirit higher when u are low and down in the dumps , raise your life expectancy ........we are well ...imba
Back to top Go down
Arkhet
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 8:39 pm

yea but wif me , ven and soofay how long would you last against a boss Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelat
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 9:32 pm

I Know I will outlast u. U have never been know for anything but slacking clown.
Back to top Go down
Bara
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:40 pm

Zelat wrote:
U have never been know for anything but slacking clown.

Slacker?Scottish?Ugly? Arkhet“s got it all!
Back to top Go down
Arkhet
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 4:33 pm

Bah ur both newbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior   Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelat lvl 60 NE warrior
Page 1 of 1