Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Threns
Decent Poster
Decent Poster
Threns

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter   Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:28 pm

Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?: Yes
Name:Steffen Pangen
Nationality:Norwegian

Character Name: Namerfixer
Character Class & Race: Night elf Hunter

Build (talent spec): 0/21/30
Would you respec if asked?: yes
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?:No

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.): Im enchanter and i can make ice chill, and all the +weapon damage enchants. Me and Threns can farm to crusader recipe and the other weapon enchants if needed.

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked: We can start with Equinox: I got kicked becouse i hadn`t done my MC pre Q in the 3 days after i dinged 58.
Ashbringer-Kicked becouse i was drunk that night and behaved kinda strange. Threns was there so he know.
Ferro Ignique- I got kicked becouse a friend of mine was drunk and played my character in BWL and fucked all up. I kicked his ass after taht run. (Just ask Threns about everything)

Why do you want to join Deterrence? :I want to play together with Threns and i can`t hold back that i also want to get some more gear Smile

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : yes Threns, Iggy

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res: 122 FR unbuffed. 4/8 GS and the rest i rare stuff. I also got Striker's mark. 82 NR

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?:Yes
Are you attuned to Molten Core?:Yes
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?:Yes
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?: No sorry.

Thankyou for applying, we will get back to you in game about our decision, please be patient as this may take a few days
Back to top Go down
Threns
Decent Poster
Decent Poster
Threns

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-08-29

Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Good   Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:29 pm

Good hunter. It was me who said he should apply. He will be great addition to the guild. Trust me Smile Arension, Puddle, and Selmire, let me hear something possitive Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application for a mate. Namerfixer-60 Hunter
Page 1 of 1