Deterrence Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deterrence Forum

World Of Warcraft The Maelstrom Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pimento (N.Elf Hunter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pimmy
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Pimento (N.Elf Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Pimento (N.Elf Hunter)   Pimento (N.Elf Hunter) EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 8:06 pm

Do you meet the guild requirements noted above?: Yes
Name: Craig
Nationality: English

Character Name: Pimento
Character Class & Race: N.Elf Hunter

Build (talent spec): 0/36/15...best build at the moment to max out my dps
Would you respec if asked?: Ofc
Do you have your 3 AQ20 "skills" books?: None of them...unlucky on drops Sad

Professions (any rare crafts you have please list, 300 first aid is very good, but 225 is acceptable.): FA 300/Alch 300

Previous guilds and reasons why you left/got kicked: I started off my PvE in RMS (with a few people now in this guild), where i was raidleader until the guild disbanded due to inactivity. After that i join Immoral (CN/Entrophy merge), which is where i gained most of my PvE experience getting upto Vael in BWL who we got to 1%...but immoral disbanded due to a lack of commitment and people getting too epix hungry and argueing over loot Sad

Why do you want to join Deterrence? : After immoral disbanded i decided to give WoW a break for a little while, which didnt really last and i came back doing PvP....Ive got really bored of that now and want to get back into PvE..while i was PvP'ing i kept in touch with the people from RMS and you seem to be making really good progress and are a good steady guild. You guys seem to stand out and i would love to be a part of it and progress through end-game with you.

Are there any characters in Deterrence who either know you in real-life or you have played with in game? : The old RMS members...especially jonnyboi

Link your gear using (http://www.ctprofiles.net/) Including Fire Res and Nature Res: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?1831610 its slightly old...got a couple of pieces of PvP gear to add....harpyhide quiver, ice barbed spear, and also blackhands breath
My fire res is currently about 90 maxed out but i usually use around 70 to keep my dps as good as possible.

This is mainly for the PvE part of the guild, mainly there for us to know, and doesnt really matter that much until we do PvE.

Have you completed the Onyxia chain?: Yes
Are you attuned to Molten Core?: Yes
Are you attuned to Blackwing Lair?: Yes
Are you attuned to Naxxramas?: NO!! Shocked

Dunno if you need to know but ive done,
Onyixia : Killed
ZG : Full
MC : Full
BWL : upto Vael
AQ20 : Full

Hope to hear from you soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonneh
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-09-05

Pimento (N.Elf Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimento (N.Elf Hunter)   Pimento (N.Elf Hunter) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2006 6:52 pm

/reccomend, real nice guy and knows what he's doin.
Back to top Go down

Pimento (N.Elf Hunter)
Page 1 of 1